Fullhouse

Right now, every bedroom in our home is occupied. It's a bit of a change, but not necessarily in a bad way. The house is definitely more lively now, and it helps that both tenants are friendly, considerate and helpful.

It's also super nice to be living with my best friend under the same roof. =P

Amy's one of the tenants, and she's been here for about two weeks now. Over the past couple of weeks, we've caught up a lot on each other's lives and then some. It's great that I don't have to WhatsApp her if there's something I need to talk about. Talk about instant gratification! Typing on a QWERTY keypad as opposed to just verbal diarrhoea -verbal diarrhoea wins hands down. =P

Coming home to good company is really not something I should take for granted. Before this, it was mostly just me and JW, and while JW is great company, female company is rather different. Conversations between me and Amy can go on for hours and we'll still find something to discuss about the next time we see each other. Because of all the meaningful interactions I get at home, I feel perfectly satisfied without a social life outside of my little house.

Of course, the downside is that JW has to share me a little bit more. =P I guess right now I'm still just super excited to be living with my best friend, so I tend to neglect him a bit more. The novelty will probably wear off after a while, no?

Teehee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Everyone who Speaks the Language can Teach It

Things I wish I had known before I started working

Library membership woots!